Monday, August 30, 2010

The Journey Back Through the Kelley Family

This morning on Facebook I saw that Bill Smith had used http://www.imagechef.com/ to add frames to some pictures. They were really cute so I decide to give it a try. Above is the one I made, this photo is of my Mom and Dad on their wedding day August 14,1953.  This is a cool site and easy to use.
This is a good place to start the journey back through the  Kelley Family. My Mom and Dad were married August 14,1953, they were married almost 48 years when my Dad died on August 2, 2001. They married at the  home of my Mom's brother. Only the family attended the Wedding. Mom's pastor married them and my Dad's pastor was his best man. Aunt Christian was Mom's maid of honor.

1 comment:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Beautiful frame, Harriet.... I like frames when they don't take place of the picture... Some people use those big ole' gawdy frames ---and you see the frame and not the picture....

Have fun with your new program.
Hugs,
Betsy